| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Charleston (City), Sc in September is fairly hot at 24.9 °C (76.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.2 °C (82.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in September is 6.7 °C (12.1 °F).
- The weather in September is hardly dry. Circa 118.6mm (4.7in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 11:49 long and the longest day is 12:49 long with an average length of 12:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Charleston (city), Sc September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Charleston (city), Sc, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Charleston (City), Sc:
- Camden , Sc, Usa - 161.9 kms (100.6 miles) NW
- Winnsboro, Sc, Usa - 161.9 kms (100.6 miles) NW
- Columbia, South Carolina, Usa - 164.6 kms (102.3 miles) NW
- Blackville , Sc, Usa - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) WNW
- Summerville, Sc, Usa - 29.6 kms (18.4 miles) NW
- Charleston (Municipal), Sc, Usa - 10.4 kms (6.5 miles) WNW
- Millen, Ga, Usa - 188.7 kms (117.3 miles) W
- Savannah, Georgia, Usa - 143.3 kms (89.1 miles) WSW