| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Charleston (City), Sc in October is warm at 19.9 °C (67.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.9 °C (75 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.9 °C (60.6 °F).
- In October the average daily temperature range/ variation is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry. Just 70.6mm (2.8in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 10:49 long and the longest day is 11:47 long with an average length of 11:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Charleston (city), Sc October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Charleston (city), Sc, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Charleston (City), Sc:
- Camden , Sc, Usa - 161.9 kms (100.6 miles) NW
- Winnsboro, Sc, Usa - 161.9 kms (100.6 miles) NW
- Columbia, South Carolina, Usa - 164.6 kms (102.3 miles) NW
- Blackville , Sc, Usa - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) WNW
- Summerville, Sc, Usa - 29.6 kms (18.4 miles) NW
- Charleston (Municipal), Sc, Usa - 10.4 kms (6.5 miles) WNW
- Millen, Ga, Usa - 188.7 kms (117.3 miles) W
- Savannah, Georgia, Usa - 143.3 kms (89.1 miles) WSW